Rainwater Harvesting Systems Collects and Stores Precious Rainwater For Reuse.
Why not add the beauty of a water feature to a rainwater collection systemfor capturing, filtering, and reusing our most precious resource – water! Whether you choose a Pondless Waterfall or bubbling urn to add to your landscape, you’ll be happy knowing your rainwater harvesting system not only looks great but is beneficial for the environment too.
Using Aquascapes Rainwater Harvesting System gives us a sustainable storm water management solution for both commercial and residential applications. The modular design of the Rainwater Harvesting System provides the flexibility to construct a rainwater collection system based on your application’s requirements. The unique integration of a water feature provides filtration as well as enhances the overall landscape design.
Offset your Water Use With a Rainwater Collection System
• One inch of rainfall on a 2,000 square foot residential roof generates 1,250 gallons of water that can be reused.
• That same roof in a region receiving 30 inches of annual rainfall generates 41,000 gallons of reusable water.
• The average U.S. household with a 10,000 square foot lot uses up to 3,000 gallons of water weekly for landscape irrigation.
• Running a sprinkler for 2 hours can use up to 500 gallons of water.
• Seventy percent of water used at home is used outdoors.
• 66,175 gallons of water are used outdoors per household, per year.